Reviews about Nemo's Fish & Chips
- Cathy GG10.12.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆It was extremely fatty! The fish stuck to the paper and fell to a million pieces when trying to pick it up. The batter stuck to the paper and didnt come away to eat with the flesh. Everything was swimming in oil. The chips were ok but eveything smelt and tasted like it was cooked in smelly old oil. A quick google search suggests that it is not changing oil in a specific time frame that makes it deemed fresh but what is cooked in the oil and for how long so mabye it might need to be changed more often. It was so disappointing to spend $36 to then end up having to make something else for dinner in the end. Its the first time we have bought fish n chips from somewhere and then struggle to eat it. Not sure what all other fish n chip restaurant techniques are because im not a chef but fish n chips are not normally like this. Also keeping in mind that it is meant to be deep fried its still not meant to be like this. We unfortunately will not order from here again or reccomend it. We wouldn't review like this if we didn't think it was necessary. Hopefully the store sees this professionally and as constructive criticism.
The nearest companies
- Seona MadisonEstablishment Clothing store135 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650+61 2 6921 6000
- Flinn KerryEstablishment Real estate agency126 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650+61 428 693 508
- Kelly LesEstablishment Real estate agency126 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650+61 427 315 545
- Lindsay ChristaEstablishment Real estate agency126 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650+61 417 685 342